Exclusively from SCHMIDT
Built-in electromotor drive system.
The combination of our proven lift slide fittings and the latest drive technology complies with the requirements for a high level of living convenience in every respect.
- Convenient passage for both 2- and 4-sash systems
- Safe operation thanks to overload cut-out switch
- Operation by means of a handle, knob, remote control or photoelectric sensor
- Push-and-go function operated by giving the sash a slight shove
While the standard fittings already offer sound burglary protection, the level can be further increased by fitting one of a range of security packages available.
Components: locking cam, lift-out safety feature, lockable handle and extra measures in the sash, frame and glazing.
The latest security components, such as a magnetic switch, can help you prevent unauthorised access to your home.
- Contactless monitoring of the sliding sash
- VDS certificate for Class C burglar alarm systems
- Available at your request, either fitted at works or as a separate kit for subsequent installation
- Invisible from the outside when closed
Electronic transmission switch
You can improve your personal security considerably by having the glazing in your lift sliding door electronically monitored.
- Contactless connection between glass breakage sensors and the burglar alarm system avoids the need to fit wiring or alarm glass
- Inductive signal and power transfer
- Transmitter with 6-pole cable and receiver incorporated in the frame
Handle with alarm and glass breakage module
The alarm handle and the glass breakage module offer you a greater sense of security in your home.
- Decentralised battery-powered alarm system
- Permanent status monitoring by means of coloured LEDs
- Loud alarm signal (approx. 100 dB) in the event of intrusion
- Easy subsequent installation
- Available in white and silver-coloured versions
We have a vast selection of turning handles for the operation of your lift sliding door. They are available in various shapes and colours, and with a variety of functions.
- Turning handle in three designer models
- Cup grip on the outside
- Turning handle on the inside, lockable by means of frame cylinder
- Turning handle on the inside and outside, lockable by means of frame cylinder
- Available in white, EV1 anodised, cream, brown, black, stainless steel, polished brass and titanium-look F9
The following components enable you to construct a barrier-free living space:
- Extended stainless steel turning handle (l = 400 mm) can be operated using less force
- Adapted transmission with a turning handle at a height of 847 mm (from the bottom of the sliding sash to the middle of the turning handle)
The convenience package comprises both springs and dampers for the convenient opening and closing of your lift sliding doors.
- Springs make for considerably lower operating force when opening the door
- Dampers ensure that the sliding sash drops in a smooth and controlled manner
- Recommended for sashes weighing 200 kg and upwards